Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back with a Vengence

Hi followers,
So sorry its been a while since I posted.  Life has been CRAZY!  I think that things are finally coming to a point where I can breathe a bit.  I just got home from vacation, and with less than a month until my next race, I will be training full force.  The past month has been a bit slow on the workout front, but I still have all my confidence (it might be false confidence, but its still there nonetheless).  Tonight its a 5 mile run and 2000 meter swim along with some weight training!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's the rest of the week's schedule:

Friday: 20 mile bike, 1000 meter swim
Saturday: 40 mile ride, 1000 meter swim
Sunday: 15 mile bike, 4 mile run

Hope to come back with a good report for you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment