Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Out with the old, in with the Aging

This year, I am 29 years old and the big 3-0 is looming. I’m excited about the milestone and feel it is worth marking! When I turned 18, I ran a marathon. Throughout my 20s I did a few marathons and got into triathlons. So, moving into my 30th year of life, I have decided to celebrate by completing an Ironman. I’m going to need your help, so I’m starting this blog to chart my progress, share the ups and downs of training, and motivate myself on the though days! For those of you who know me, you know I travel for my job, so that’s the first challenge! I’m also in the midst of getting an MBA which takes up some time as well. I expect many of my workouts will occur when you are all snug as bugs in bed; but I’m ready to commit to this journey, and I hope you’ll share it with me!

2 comments:

  1. Best of you luck! you can do it... I'll check on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome... I hope I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete