Sunday, July 25, 2010

This week's schedule

Here's the training schedule for the week of July 26:

Monday: Swim speed drills, total distance 1500 meters, weight training

Tuesday: 20 Mile bike, flat road, fast cadence, 4 mile run

Wednesday: Endurance swim, total distance  2400 meters, 15 mile bike, hill intervals

Thursday: 2 mile swim, 5 mile tempo run

Friday: Short easy swim, weight training

Saturday: 30 mile bike

Sunday: 6 mile run, 10 mile bike

Weekly total time: 8:05

Its going to be a crazy week, but I will do my best to get all of these workouts in.  This is actually the first week of structured training and will increase weekly as we go!  I'm getting pretty pumped about having a structured training schedule again.  First race is in two months.  Its an Olympic and I'm hoping to finish in 3 hours, so I'm going to be focusing on speed and form!  Feel free to ask me if I've gotten my workouts in as that's the whole point of the blog, to keep me on track!

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha Jo, I hope you are meeting your goals. It's kinda sad (though I'm content and proud of myself) that I get so happy about jogging 2 miles 4 times a week. =) I don't know where you have the time!

    ReplyDelete